1. IFC’s “terms and conditions” are intended to regulate access to and use of its institutional website: www.ifc.com.pt.
2. Any information that the user of the site has access to must not be used for illegal or unauthorized purposes. The ifc.com.pt website is owned by IFC Broker, S.A. and managed by it. The “terms and conditions” are interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law.
3. The IFC website is considered publicly accessible and the information contained therein is also public. The user is allowed to copy, import or use the available contents (text, images and videos) for personal or public use, provided that it does not have lucrative or offensive purposes, unless expressly stated otherwise. The user must cite IFC and its website as sources of such content. With regard to external websites to which the IFC website links, authorization must be obtained from the authors of that material and/or reference to the source, in accordance with the respective copyright information contained therein.
4. Browsing the site presupposes consultation, reading and acceptance of the conditions presented in these “terms and conditions”. At any time, the “terms and conditions” presented may be changed, added or deleted. It is recommended that you consult these “terms and conditions” to check for updates. They will be published on the institutional website, in order to guarantee the principles of information, communication and transparency.
5. Anyone who accesses the site, whether a private person or a representative of an organization, browses the pages or who accepts these “terms and conditions”, is called a user of the service. The website is hosted at www.ifc.com.pt.
6. When using the website www.ifc.com.pt, the following are prohibited:
• any inappropriate and/or illegal activities;
• violation of any national or international legal, regulatory or other rules;
• violation of privacy (including sending private information to the website without the personal data subject’s consent) or any other legal rights of personal data subjects;
• defamation or intent to jeopardize the reputation, image, credibility, respectability and good name of any data subject or IFC;
• use or transfer of files that contain malicious agents capable of causing damage to the website and, directly or indirectly, to the property of holders of personal data or that allow access to any network, server or computer system connected to the website;
• transfer of unauthorized content, in any format, including illegal, defamatory content, or content that causes damage or harm, or that violates the security systems of the network or third parties;
• changes to the website, unless authorized by IFC;
• violation of legislation on copyright, image, brand or intellectual property rights, of IFC or any third parties or any holders of personal data.
7. It is not possible to prevent attack situations or the invulnerability of the website to attacks, viruses or other malicious or intrusive software/code. In this sense, IFC is not responsible for any damages that may result to the user as a result of violations caused by third parties.
8. Neither party will be responsible for non-compliance with these “terms and conditions” when it results from acts of God or force majeure.
9. Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
• The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation and regulations in force;
• the person responsible for the protection of personal data can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information.
10. Accuracy and Integrity of Information
• We seek to ensure, at all times, that the information made available on the website is correct, adequate and properly contextualised.
11. Interruption or suspension of access
• We safeguard the right to interrupt access to the site for the necessary period, whether for reasons of a technical, legal, organizational, administrative, force majeure nature and without excluding others that may occur and are not provided for in these “terms and conditions”;
• We are not responsible for any damage resulting from the suspension or interruption of access that may occur, whatever its nature and reason.
12. Intellectual Property Rights
• All copyright and other intellectual property rights and other content made available on the site are owned by IFC or used by IFC with the authorization of the respective owner, including copyright and copyright on images;
• All images, text, trademarks, service marks, and logos (owned by IFC or third parties), photographs, data, music, sound, graphics, software, and advertising are protected by law. Any misuse may subject the offender to due judicial proceedings, in civil and/or criminal cases;
• The website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. IFC has no control over these sites and is not responsible, unless otherwise stated, for their availability and content.
• IFC manages the contents of this website with the aim of improving access to information about its areas of activity.
Despite IFC’s efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information, it is not exhaustive and may not be fully complete or up-to-date. Thus, the information referred to does not constitute a professional or legal opinion, and cannot replace the usual means of assistance and consultation. The contents present on the IFC website do not establish any contractual relationship of responsibility. IFC is therefore not responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, suffered by any user, resulting from a bad or inappropriate use of the information contained in this website.
IFC is not responsible for the quality or veracity of the contents contained in the sites to which links on this site refer. IFC exercises no control over these sites.
14. Final provisions and contacts
• Within the scope of any information related to the “terms and conditions” of use of the IFC website, the following contacts may be used:
IFC Broker, S.A.
Av. D. João II, Lt. 1.06.2.5B – 4º Piso Parque das Nações 1990-095 Lisboa
Telephone: +351 21 1212 190 (call to the national fixed network)
Rua Domingos Sequeira, 224 Porta A – Sala 1 4050-230 Porto
Phone: +351 22 8328 414 (call to the national fixed network)
E-mail address: email@example.com